• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

27 posts in this topic

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to who is on the #1 cover? lol

Scan of #1 coming up in a minute. Got to rescan it and upload it.

Judge Anderson? :luhv:

Or could it be Animal Man? hm

Papa Smurf?

Close....It's the artist's rendition of Idi Amin. :applause:

Just so everyone knows all prices include shipping and insurance anywhere in the US, Canada and Europe. (thumbs u

The Spirit #26

My Favorite of his Spirit Covers!

Brian Bolland Signed CGC SS 9.8 White

$45 shipped

Spirit26Bolland.jpg

Amazing Adventures of the Escapist #7 "Mr. Machine Gun"

Brian Bolland signed CGC SS 9.8

$45 shipped

MrMachineGun7Bolland.jpg

Green Lantern 1 in 25 variant cover

Brian Bolland signed CGC SS 9.6 White

$35 shipped. :o

GL45Bolland.jpg

Got any of those sketchbooks raw?

I was talking to him about sending me some from the UK.

I meant to get them before I left Charlotte but it was so hectic at the end that I forgot.

He has a little less than 100 of them left, so I hope to get a dozen or so soon.

As well, it looks like he will be attending NYCC in October if everything goes right and they will be available there.

They were $25 or $30, I can't remember right now. Some great previously unseen stuff inside.

I meant to get them before I left Charlotte but it was so hectic at the end that I forgot.

He has a little less than 100 of them left, so I hope to get a dozen or so soon.

As well, it looks like he will be attending NYCC in October if everything goes right and they will be available there.

They were $25 or $30, I can't remember right now. Some great previously unseen stuff inside.

:takeit: 2 raw copies please

Yeah, :takeit: a raw one too in the off chance you're offering them here (didn't think you were, but didn't want to take the chance).

Yeah, :takeit: a raw one too in the off chance you're offering them here (didn't think you were, but didn't want to take the chance).

I will email with Brian this week to see if he doesn't mind sending a few over to me before NYCC in the fall.

If I get some I will let everyone know.

They were $30 at Heroes. If I had known people didnt mind paying $30 for a small sketchbook, I gladly would have picked some up and offered them at cost. Who knew?

From my experience unlimited sketchbooks from name artists range from $15-25, and limited edition sketchbooks can run anywhere from $25-100 depending on edition size, production elements, and overall demand.

The Bolland sketchbook is limited to 500. In terms of established artists in the field I can only think of Bruce Timm that has done an edition size so small. That probably explains why Brian sold almost everything he brought with him to Heroes. Eyebrows went up immediately when people heard how tiny a run he did.