• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olivia Munn

79 posts in this topic

she was just a reporter the very sexy reporter who stole the movie covering the stark expo.

fixed that for you

sorry, it's just that every "news" website said that she was playing the wasp and then we get her as "the very sexy reporter who stole the movie covering the stark expo"

she was just a reporter the very sexy reporter who stole the movie covering the stark expo.

fixed that for you

sorry, it's just that every "news" website said that she was playing the wasp and then we get her as "the very sexy reporter who stole the movie covering the stark expo"

that was a bummer

She is usually at SDCC every year, filming "Attack of the Show" then doing autographs afterwords.

CGC is there at the con, so CGC SS is possible.

She will also be signing at Borders in San Diego 7/24 right after comic con at 7:30pm.

I believe I have the only signed SS book by her in existence from a few years ago, we spent about 15 minutes outside the hotel talking. She was very cool and went to her cab, then came back to give me a hug and hoped to see me again.

Nerdgasm...

I believe I have the only signed SS book by her in existence from a few years ago, we spent about 15 minutes outside the hotel talking. She was very cool and went to her cab, then came back to give me a hug and hoped to see me again.

Nerdgasm...

(worship)

Nerdgasm...

What was the book? Do you have a scan?

I believe it reads:

To 'The Patch'

You're the best I ever had.

xoxo

-Olivia

I was there jon she didn't hug you. But I do remember her being very nice to both of us and giving you "The Eyes".

No I did get a hug, you walked away to have a smoke as I stood and talked to her. You were being a gentlemen. (as I type this Kris and I are remembering the event on the phone lol)

I was there jon she didn't hug you. But I do remember her being very nice to both of us and giving you "The Eyes".

No I did get a hug, you walked away to have a smoke as I stood and talked to her. You were being a gentlemen. (as I type this Kris and I are remembering the event on the phone lol)

I will grope you in SD.

xoxo

greggy