• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! New poster - pre-code Horror and Crime comic book addict!!

296 posts in this topic

The Creep-

Don't waste your time trying to appease Telepath. Once he makes up his mind, nothing will change it.

Just carry on and ignore him.

Welcome to the Boards from another huge precode crime and horror fan!

From one shill to another (thumbs u

:gossip:hey..., what's the latest list of books that aren't selling for what they ought to....,???:cool:

:taptaptap:

Just picked this book up.. Overstreet has it listed as the first{?} Horror Genre comic book ever printed...

By "pick up", do you mean you actually followed through and paid another human being for it? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Just picked this book up.. Overstreet has it listed as the first{?} Horror Genre comic book ever printed...

By "pick up", do you mean you actually followed through and paid another human being for it? (shrug)

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

Beau, that is some funny sheit about you being Danny lol

I was also queried about being someone named 'Darwin'...I was like, "Who the $%^# are these people?!"

I find it somewhat ironic that my post about how protective & insular this forum is, was followed up by a post from a member who is in The Hall of Shame.

I find it insulting your allowed to be on these boards. You did say you would physically harm my nephew Porcupine48. Something about a knife and his throat on these very boards.... Ring any bells there Beau??

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

Actually the seller brought the book to me. I saw the book at a show. He then brought the book to me. I took a look at it, made an offer, the seller accepted. That was that.... Any other questions?? There funny book's. Not life or death... I'd do the same all over again. Re: Why I was put on the Probation Thread, etc... I'm so upset about it, NOT!!!

He's never on the Boards anymore. I have a feeling he used to be able to post from "work" a lot. :whistle:

Oh yeah, my tech's are all on wifi in the shop, I could care less what

they watch, or listen to. If the firewall doesn't block it, as a general rule,

I don't care. Long as they pound the hours.

Arrgh, where is Telepath?? Just got in and about to go to bed, I'm surprised this still isn't resolved. No idea what is taking the time.

My PMs were all saying 'read' hours ago - some for about 24 hours now... Let's get this over with please!

Telepath, let me know when you've seen the FB posts so I can remove them. I can't just leave them up there forever. Cheers.

EDIT: Why do I keep seeing 'spoon' everywhere? Some sort of censorship mechanism?