• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! New poster - pre-code Horror and Crime comic book addict!!

296 posts in this topic

Is every new poster here immediately accused of being someone else?

I don't know what's going on but if this is how things are going to be I guess I won't bother posting. I sent you a PM to try and clear this up, don't know whether you got that or not.

If there is anything I can do to show I'm not who I'm being mistaken as I'll be more than happy to comply.

All I can say is that if I were this person, why would I use the same name and start an introduction thread as this guy seems to have done several times - would that not be giving oneself away immediately?? Think about it - if I'm who you're saying I am, how does any of this make any kind of sense?

I swear on my own life I do not know what this is about, I'm just sorry this has happened as I would have loved to be part of this community.

Way to drive away a new user who would have loved to stick around I guess. Don't know what to say. Maybe it would be wise not to accuse people of things without proof?

When I first joined the boards I wasn't accused of being a shill (shrug)

Then again I'am a girl lol

So was 'Jasmine'. :/

hmlol

Well,you guys know I'm a girl right? :)

I do. (thumbs u

And I also know that The Creep is...

Goonchild

Alex DeLarge

Freddie

Jasmine

Hill Billy

ECX7Collection (that one's a bit of a giveaway for this one, actually)

...and if the Mods feel it right to ban his arse time and time again, who am I to welcome him with open arms? (shrug)

I'll stick around - because most people have been really friendly and welcoming. And I do appreciate that.

It's just being accused of something you have no idea about is not pleasant as I'm sure you can understand.

To the Flaming_Telepath poster, again I'm sorry for the confusion - you obviously have some kind of history with this person, but I am NOT them. And I'll swear that right now on my family's lives.

Perhaps in time you'll see you were mistaken and we can get along.

Marvelfangirl - thanks for being so sweet! And it's always nice to meet girls into comics! I can't say THAT happens often!

Is every new poster here immediately accused of being someone else?

I don't know what's going on but if this is how things are going to be I guess I won't bother posting. I sent you a PM to try and clear this up, don't know whether you got that or not.

If there is anything I can do to show I'm not who I'm being mistaken as I'll be more than happy to comply.

All I can say is that if I were this person, why would I use the same name and start an introduction thread as this guy seems to have done several times - would that not be giving oneself away immediately?? Think about it - if I'm who you're saying I am, how does any of this make any kind of sense?

I swear on my own life I do not know what this is about, I'm just sorry this has happened as I would have loved to be part of this community.

Way to drive away a new user who would have loved to stick around I guess. Don't know what to say. Maybe it would be wise not to accuse people of things without proof?

When I first joined the boards I wasn't accused of being a shill (shrug)

Then again I'am a girl lol

So was 'Jasmine'. :/

hmlol

Well,you guys know I'm a girl right? :)

I do. (thumbs u

And I also know that The Creep is...

Goonchild

Alex DeLarge

Freddie

Jasmine

Hill Billy

ECX7Collection (that one's a bit of a giveaway for this one, actually)

...and if the Mods feel it right to ban his arse time and time again, who am I to welcome him with open arms? (shrug)

Honestly mate, I have no idea who any of these people are. IP/email check perhaps? Maybe that would clear things up.

I'd love to get along with you, but you're making it hard for me!

I'll stick around - because most people have been really friendly and welcoming. And I do appreciate that.

It's just being accused of something you have no idea about is not pleasant as I'm sure you can understand.

To the Flaming_Telepath poster, again I'm sorry for the confusion - you obviously have some kind of history with this person, but I am NOT them. And I'll swear that right now on my family's lives.

Marvelfangirl - thanks for being so sweet! And it's always nice to meet girls into comics! I can't say THAT happens often!

I've been reading comic books for a LONG time :)

There are some female board members here too :cool:

I was a newbie too,so I try to give new members a chance :cool:

If only there were more female comic readers!

Not an EC fan, by any chance? :grin:

(EDIT: Flaming_Telepath: I've sent you one more PM in an attempt to settle this. Thanks)

If only there were more female comic readers!

Not an EC fan, by any chance? :grin:

I'm not into the EC books,but I'm going to start collecting GA (short for Golden age) books :)

Who know I may buy some EC :whistle:

Sure, I'll get some pics up soon.

I'll get one of myself with my HAUNT #11, and perhaps my Creepshow graphic novel.

I do actually want to take some pics of a couple of my ECs for the 'Spare a Grade?' section. I'm interested in what grades people reckon they would get!

I have a couple of GORGEOUS copies of Haunt #20 and Crime SuspenStories #9. So I'll be asking for opinions on those!