• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random FF Stat

66 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, c_mkv said:

Sooo due in part to your sleuthing I skipped the 9.4 and am going up to a 9.6. My wife is not impressed, but thanks again for digging this up. 

Make her happier by holding out for a 9.6 that has a perfect wrap.  THAT'S what's really rare on that issue, a perfect wrap.  Most copies of Marvel comics issued that month have moderate to severe front-to-back wrap, with the worst looking like they came from the Arvel Omics Roup.  I can count the number of 9.6 copies I've seen with perfect wrap on one hand.

6 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

Make her happier by holding out for a 9.6 that has a perfect wrap.  THAT'S what's really rare on that issue, a perfect wrap.  Most copies of Marvel comics issued that month have moderate to severe front-to-back wrap, with the worst looking like they came from the Arvel Omics Roup.  I can count the number of 9.6 copies I've seen with perfect wrap on one hand.

Not sure a perfect wrap will cheer her up but I’ve promised to take a break for awhile.....but for the right book you never know 

As for the book, I’ve already picked it up. Should arrive in the next week or so and will post pics in the FF48 collecting thread. I don’t think it’s perfect (can’t see Sues entire foot) but it does Say Marvel Comics Group and appears nicely centred. 

1 hour ago, c_mkv said:

Not sure a perfect wrap will cheer her up but I’ve promised to take a break for awhile.....but for the right book you never know 

As for the book, I’ve already picked it up. Should arrive in the next week or so and will post pics in the FF48 collecting thread. I don’t think it’s perfect (can’t see Sues entire foot) but it does Say Marvel Comics Group and appears nicely centred. 

Take a break for awhile...:roflmao:Good luck. I’m in the middle of a break and the books are still flowing...

13 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

Arvel omics roup or the Thing's toes being cut off?  Personally, I find the cover better with the slight shift. 

FF48  wrap.jpg

FF0048b.jpg