• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel, DC & Indy TPBs, HCs & GNs + Magazines

61 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Welcome once again to another krappy TPB, HC & Magazine sales thread!

First of all: no probation rejects, no whiners.The more threadkrapping and the like the better!

This time around, it's all Trade Paperbacks, Hardcovers, Graphic Novels and Magazines. Includes titles from Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Golden Press, Curtis and some others. Conditions range from well read to unread and I will note approximate condition for each listing. There are good sized scans for each piece so you can see for yourself what you are getting.

Some of the titles you'll find here:

8 DC Showcase collections including Metal Men, House of Mystery, Haunted Tank, etc.

A few Vertigo TPBs (No Sandman or Preacher, sorry)

Some oddball Indy trades, Star Trek Enterprise logs, Slaine

A few modern Dark Horse trades/HCs: Concrete, Locke & Key, Umbrella Academy

Several Marvel titles, including some you don't see every day and some that you do

A few adults only books: Milo Manera, Guido Crepax, Enki Bilal, Paul Guillon

Several Magazines: Curtis, Marvel, Love & Rockets, Fangoria

Pricing: Most books in this thread will be at least half cover price, with a few exceptions. If I miss something major (or minor) when your books arrive, I'll make good on it however you like. I've never had someone go away unhappy and I'm not going to start now.

Shipping: Actual cost, you pick the method you like (media or priority). International is fine, same rules apply though and can be hefty (which you likely already know). Once the sale is over, I'll PM you the invoice, you can give me your address and method of shipping and I'll get you a shipping price.

If you buy a shartpot of stuff, you may option to have them sent in a shortbox if you want. I've used this method several times without issue in the last couple of sales, and it works especially well if you're buying a ton of books that aren't high grade. That is strictly your call, however.

Books to come!

Listing a few moar books until heading out to see Predators.....

Sin City TPB - Cover Price :$15.00 Your Price: $6.00 :news:SOLD to ElvistheSniper!

Reprints some of the earlier Dark Horse Presents stories.

SinCityTPB.jpg