• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else dropping ASM due to the price?

66 posts in this topic

yep, when they went up above $1 is when I quit buying them, which seemed to coincide with the clone saga....good thinking Marvel, change the price right when you person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-up a title with some bloke in a blue sweater.

Is this like 1diot?

"you person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-up"

Anyone else notice that the price is dropping back down to $2.99 in October?

Apparently because they don't have to pay the artist.

They got some 4 year old kid called Paul Azaceta to draw these issues

:sick:

Agreed. The last issue was rather horrid!

yep, when they went up above $1 is when I quit buying them, which seemed to coincide with the clone saga....good thinking Marvel, change the price right when you person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-up a title with some bloke in a blue sweater.

Sure, as long as you ignore the fact that the price was above $1 about four years before the clone saga. Even the increase from $1.25 to $1.50 happened prior to the clone saga starting.

I finally dropped Spidey after many,many years.. I will get my final issues in a few weeks.

It's sad but I've dropped ASM as well. Over twenty years of buying the issues regularly and I've finally had it. It stopped being worth it for me awhile ago and I just couldn't give it up. It was like my own form a crack. :insane: