• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Web of Horror, Vampirella, and Batman Slabs

24 posts in this topic

Morning bump...don't forget to take 10% off of the listed prices. And, why not, I will also throw in free U.S. shipping.

I guess I have to buy this then...

Batman 400 9.6 White $45 - Great book for SS.

One of my collecting goals is to get this book signed by all the creators. Stephen King is probably next to impossible.

VampBat006.jpg

:takeit:

:applause: Thank you.

Morning bump...don't forget to take 10% off of the listed prices. And, why not, I will also throw in free U.S. shipping.

I guess I have to buy this then...

Batman 400 9.6 White $45 - Great book for SS.

One of my collecting goals is to get this book signed by all the creators. Stephen King is probably next to impossible.

VampBat006.jpg

:takeit:

Now that was a wise purchase. And Chris will probably get most of the signatures on this book.

I had heard Stephen King will not sign comics for some reason. hm

I wonder why not? He has always been a comic fan and he has certainly contributed quite a bit to the medium.

Someone mentioned last year they waited in line for one of his book signings, and as soon as he slid a comic towards him to sign, King pushed it back and said no.

(shrug)