• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

54 posts in this topic

Mostly Bronze stuff with a little late silver thrown in. I have a bunch of these I plan on selling most of this week depending on response. If they languish, I will close shop, I get bored easy. I think they will be pretty cool lots though priced right! hm Most of this stuff isnt going to be CGC 9.8 category, but most wont be junk either. Good reads, that wont look ratty in your collection!

Pricing will include shipping here in the states. International shipping probably wont be worth it for you or me, but inquire if you really want something.

Payment via paypal at jr_burgin@hotmail.com or check, or well hidden cash at your risk.

First :takeit: gets it.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasteland 1 through 18 full set.

Creepy bizaar horror title with work by Dell Close, John Ostrander, David Loyd, Bill Wray, and others.

VF set

16.00 shipped

2010-07-112022342.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vietnam Journal Set by Don Lomax, I believe this is all of his output. But it is in my opinion, the best comics ever done on the Vietnam War. Gritty sobering stuff, by a former Veteran of the "war". Most of these are true stories. You will not find better than Dons work on this subject.

Vietnam Journal 1 through 16

Desert Storm Journal 1 and 2

TET 68 1 and 2

High Shining Brass 1 through 4

Fire Team 1 through 6

A very fine set 35.00 for 30 books

2010-07-120601452.jpg

2010-07-112059342-1.jpg

2010-07-120601022.jpg

2010-07-112056482.jpg