• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christopher Nolan's Inception

79 posts in this topic

I have been waiting for this film ever since I first read about Christopher Nolan's new project last year. Nolan is at a point in his game where he is THE GUY in my opinion. There are a handful of film makers that I follow project wise, the Coen's, Del Toro, and Nolan. I have purposely stayed away from articles about this film as I want to go into it as fresh as I can. However, I did peek at Roger Ebert's and Austin 360's review ratings this morning out of curiosity.......Four stars from Ebert and 5 stars (A) from the Austin 360/Chronicle reviewer. Not that either would have swayed me from seeing it.

Nice to hear! The trailer is definitely interesting.

Nice to hear that it's nice to hear. I hope they take full advantage of the dream state, ability to do everything. Like the Matrix films could have done but failed to do.

Nice to hear! The trailer is definitely interesting.

Nice to hear that it's nice to hear. I hope they take full advantage of the dream state, ability to do everything. Like the Matrix films could have done but failed to do.

You big grump.

Its not over the top as The Matrix was. There is action but not on the same level as The Matrix. More of a world of being inside your own dream. Best movie of the year so far. Hope it's a killer fall/winter though.

As he has been since he started out with Memento, Nolan is highly ambitious and prepared to go one step further than any other filmmaker at the moment. Must've been a nightmare (scuse the pun) to put the project together....definitely the film of the year so far.

As he has been since he started out with Memento, Nolan is highly ambitious and prepared to go one step further than any other filmmaker at the moment. Must've been a nightmare (scuse the pun) to put the project together....definitely the film of the year so far.

Nolan can do no wrong in my eyes. (worship)

Hope to slip and see it soon. Christopher Nolan :headbang:

Any word on if he's going back on Batman? I haven't heard anything.

His brother has been writing the screenplay for months, and they've already set a release date for summer 2012 with Chris Nolan as director. He made a statement that made it sound like it will be his last Batman, saying something like he had a great idea for a third film that completed the story arc he started in Begins that he felt wasn't wrapped up in The Dark Knight.

His brother has been writing the screenplay for months, and they've already set a release date for summer 2012 with Chris Nolan as director. He made a statement that made it sound like it will be his last Batman, saying something like he had a great idea for a third film that completed the story arc he started in Begins that he felt wasn't wrapped up in The Dark Knight.

:ohnoez:

Lazarus Pit + plot by Ra's to kill 2/3 of the population of the earth = :cloud9:

No Riddler, Mr. Freeze or Catwoman necessary.

Nolan can do no wrong in my eyes. (worship)

Very few people in Hollywood that you can say that about and Nolan is one of them.

(thumbs u

I will only watch this if JC gives it to 2 thumbs down before seeing it, only way...

That's a good strategy!! lol