• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rifleman 10 - Yes THAT Rifleman!

28 posts in this topic

Is the cover supple or brittle?

I guess what I am asking is, when you hold it in your hands do you feel any stiffness?

doh!

At least one person got it. lol

I'm pretty good up to a 6.0 now thanks to you guys showing me the ropes, but I have NO idea how to tell between a 6.0 and up. Anyway, I figured I could learn something with this book, as I am fairly certain it is a 7.0+ and people love to see this cover. It makes me laugh EVERY time I see it!

rifleman10.jpg

riflemanb.jpg

Another thing I've always thought was funny about the cover is it looks like both just wet their pants :insane:lol

HA! I never noticed that either, Rick. If ya'll are wondering, it brought $56 on eBay. Not bad for a quarter investment!

(thumbs u

Buy it at a show or ebay?

Thanks for the PM

D*MN Sam...........that was a buy of a lifetime :applause:

HA! I never noticed that either, Rick. If ya'll are wondering, it brought $56 on eBay. Not bad for a quarter investment!

I paid 30 something for a much lesser copy. The book is one the rise... :insane: