• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few HG books for sale, little bit of everything but mostly Marvels NOW 10% OFF

94 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #23 Fine+ to F/VF : $150

3rd Green Goblin

Book presents very well, tight, clean and great colors but has following defects: Small water stain drops on lower left corner of FC; light tanning on edges inside covers; tear around upper staple on back cover (almost pulled-through but only one side, the cover still holds), two small chips out upper edge FC

asm23.jpg

asm23BC.jpg

Incredible Hulk #115 CGC NM+ 9.6 White pages blue label : $250

This book was not pressed

Last GPA prices on this book are $350, $250, $184 and $265. A NM 9.4 copy recently sold for $200 on Comiclink

I don't have a scan of the book in its holder yet as it is in the mail coming to me but it should arrive soon. If anyone buys it, please hold payment until it arrives and I provide a scan of the book in its CGC holder. " :takeit:pending CGC scan " is fine too

Hulk115CGC1.jpg

Meanwhile, here is a scan of the raw book when I offered it raw as NM- 9.2 a few months ago in the Forum to give you an idea:

Hulk115.jpg