• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheatsheet: 152 DIFFERENT TPBs - Cheap!

25 posts in this topic

Glad to hear it... thumbsup2.gif

Just got back from Seattle about 30 minutes ago... Sold a few hundred trades while I was there, so there are some titles that are now sold out. I am doing another show in Portland this Sunday, and I won't be posting an updated list in between, I'll wait until after next weekend.

Roughly 85% of the trades listed in the sale are still in stock, so feel free to place orders via PM and I will let you know if there are any that I can't fill. If there are trades you only want in sets or pairs (you don't want volume 2 unless you can also get volume 1) just let me know that...

A full Seattle con report (with pictures) will go up sometime in the next few hours, unless I decide to take a nap first... smile.gif

A full Seattle con report (with pictures) will go up sometime in the next few hours, unless I decide to take a nap first... smile.gif

I live for your Tales of the Comic Book Retailer cloud9.gif

my work stories would bore you to tears tongue.gif

DAM

lol...

I am still working on my con report... My Diamond order is also due this evening, so the con report may be a little later than I would like...

But it WILL have pictures...

What was greggy wearing??? What was greggy buying??? Why wouldn't he look the Buxom Assistant in the eyes???

THEY GOT A PEPPER BAR!!!!

'House