• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men sketch cover Signature Series opportunity with Patrick Tuller

47 posts in this topic

Hello fellow board members!

In coordination with Paul Litch, I am happy to announce my second sketch opportunity for the new X-Men #1 sketch variant.

I will be accepting commission requests for this cover on a first-come, first-served basis limited to 10 covers. However, if you would like to send your own book, I will try to fulfill your request if my schedule permits.

Post an :takeit: and send me a PM with a description of your commission and a scan or link to reference (if possible) and you're in.

Copies of this book will be available for $5.00 with these commission options (cgc grading/shipping included):

One figure (pencils) - $90

One figure (pencils & inks) - $135

One figure (pencils, inks, & color) - $155

Cover recreations (pencils & inks) - $170

Cover recreations (full color) - $210

Inquire about additional options (backgrounds, etc.)

Here are a few samples of some of my sketch covers:

avengers4skcvr.jpg

catwomanpaintphoto.jpg

mtu14inks.jpg

avengersherculescolor1.jpg

hulkskcvr.jpg

gijoe21black.jpg

gijoe21white.jpg

For additional samples of my work, you can view my Comic Art Commissions site here.

Biography:

I have over twenty years of experience working as a professional artist and graphic designer. My comic book work consists primarily of inking for Image Comics, Antarctic Press, Big Bang Comics, and various small press publishers. Characters that I have worked on include Savage Dragon, Dr. Weird, and Serena by writer/artist David Hahn. My experience as an inker has enabled me to work in diverse range of styles so that I can create or recreate any classic character or artist's style. I also work with other media, including pencil, watercolor, etc. I am currently accepting commissions for character illustrations, cover recreations, pencil illustrations, sketch covers, and will ink other artists' work.

Please send me a PM if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hello all,

As some of you know, my family and I have been going through very rough times over the last few months since my wife's employer victimized us in an extortion/fraud scheme. Unfortunately, dealing with this situation placed overwhelming demands on my time and severely interfered with my ability to work on art commissions.

However, I am glad to report that the situation is finally resolved enough to allow me to get back to doing art again. I'll start posting scans this week as work is completed. Thanks to everyone for your continued support and patience.

:popcorn:

Hector,

Sorry for the delay. I really hate being forced to apologize repeatedly for the delays, but the fact that my wife had over 50% of her salary stolen during the first half of the year has caused considerable problems. Not only did this force me to have to take on tons of extra work from additional temporary employment, rapidly expand my ebay business, and deal with her depression over the whole matter, but I also had to take care of a disproportionate amount of family responsibilities.

However, the ordeal is finally over. Although the matter is still unresolved legally, we are now able to move on. My wife is teaching at a new school, and my daughters have started back at school. Now I can FINALLY get back to more artwork.

Here's one that I was able to complete yesterday. I'll be getting back to your Wolverine next.

svtu14recolor.jpg

My thanks to everyone who has commissioned work from me. As the previous post indicates, I have been going through some very rough times over most of this year. I had hoped to have completed more sketch covers by now, and I greatly appreciate everyone's patience.

Now that everything is finally returning to normal, I can take on new commissions for this sketch opportunity again. There are still nine slots available for the X-Men cover. Just let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!