• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA/MA EVERYTHING NOW 25¢ - DC, Marvel, Dell - Batman Spidey Hulk

167 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Bargain Bin! All books listed in this thread will be priced at just $2.

:news:Now buy 3 books for only $5!! ALL BOOKS NOW ONLY $1.00!!! ALL BOOKS NOW ONLY 25¢!!!!!!!!

Books will not be graded, but they range from complete reading copies to NM. Front cover scans will be included for all books, and you can send me a PM for info on grades, etc.

Shipping is $4 for one book with exact shipping charged for multiples. Payment accepted through PayPal or money order.

For those who are unfamiliar with my background, I have been selling on ebay periodically for ten years (ID: PtTuller) with a feedback rating of 2700+ and 99.9% feedback. I also do art commissions here on the boards.

First post with :takeit: gets the book. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Thanks!