• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #75 BLANK - Ultimate Comics Exclusive

73 posts in this topic

Description from their website

This just in! It is also a flip book with a blank cover on the back featuring the logos. This will allow you to customize the book and keep the artwork by the TLE pristine.

Looks like the back of the book will be blank .

This just in! It is also a flip book with a blank cover on the back featuring the logos. This will allow you to customize the book and keep the artwork by the TLE pristine.

Maybe we can request the book put backwards in the holder then? hm

lol Great minds :baiting:

lol Great minds :baiting:

...think alike. :acclaim:

Got this email today from Ultimate Comics Online

So, I have good news and bad news. We received the Walking Dead Variants today as scheduled. I have them all and am ready to start shipping them as soon as possible.

However, every last copy has a printer defect. There is a two inch wrinkle on the back cover (this would be the white cover with logos only). They all have this defect so there is not a whole lot we can do about it.

We have contacted both Image and Diamond in regards to the problem, but there is not much we think can be done as this would make the book a second printing if they were to go back to press with it.

We are planning to contact CGC in regards to the possibility of qualified grading for the book. We understand that many of you are going to be looking to get these graded and that is of course a concern.

We are contacting each person who has purchased the book to let them know about the problem, so that they can be fully informed and can contact us with any questions or concerns they may have.

Lee Newman, shipping manager

Got this email today from Ultimate Comics Online

So, I have good news and bad news. We received the Walking Dead Variants today as scheduled. I have them all and am ready to start shipping them as soon as possible.

However, every last copy has a printer defect. There is a two inch wrinkle on the back cover (this would be the white cover with logos only). They all have this defect so there is not a whole lot we can do about it.

We have contacted both Image and Diamond in regards to the problem, but there is not much we think can be done as this would make the book a second printing if they were to go back to press with it.

We are planning to contact CGC in regards to the possibility of qualified grading for the book. We understand that many of you are going to be looking to get these graded and that is of course a concern.

We are contacting each person who has purchased the book to let them know about the problem, so that they can be fully informed and can contact us with any questions or concerns they may have.

Lee Newman, shipping manager

A fugly cover - and a large printing defect to boot. If that doesn't spell a clear ^^ , I don't know what would.

New Email today

Thanks for your kind words and understanding yesterday.

I have mostly good news today!

Image contacted us last night and let us know they are replacing the entire print run of the book.

This means we should have nice copies to sell.

However, it means being just a little more patient as the item was print to order, so it needs to be reloaded on the printer. I will update with our expected shipping date just as soon as I can.

Thanks for working with us on this situation. Again, feel free to contact us, should you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Lee Newman, Shipping Manager