• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #75 BLANK - Ultimate Comics Exclusive

73 posts in this topic

i hope to get this ugly as F blank cover variant second print before BALTIMORE!!!!

so, are they all going to be concidered a 2nd print now?

Technically that's what they are.

In case you were all wondering, this is what the back cover looks like. It's a cardstock cover attached on top of the full issue. I think because it's cut perfectly, I think CGC would still grade it, but the extra cover does make it thick. I don't think you can see the wrinkle from the flash I used, but it's not a bad cover otherwise...

wd75blank.jpg

In case you were all wondering, this is what the back cover looks like. It's a cardstock cover attached on top of the full issue. I think because it's cut perfectly, I think CGC would still grade it, but the extra cover does make it thick. I don't think you can see the wrinkle from the flash I used, but it's not a bad cover otherwise...

wd75blank.jpg

ok, so you say your copy has the "wrinkle" on it, so is this one of the first prints? I thought they said they were going to return the 1st prints to be destroyed?

I just noticed it was an Ultimate Comics auction. If a copy had slipped out, it's one thing, but for them to auction off the book and make a big deal that it had been recalled rubs me the wrong way since they are in complete control as to whether the books get returned.

ok, so you say your copy has the "wrinkle" on it, so is this one of the first prints? I thought they said they were going to return the 1st prints to be destroyed?

I never actually said that I owned a copy, I just provided a picture of the back cover. :) Let's just say that the pic was taken from a 1st print copy that hadn't been returned yet.

It is an upside down back cover, that is why the staples are on the left.

Ultimate Comics has been selling these individually on eBay for a while, getting prices from $100 down to $40. I can't believe they got $141 for this, but as others have been telling me, after Comic Con and people seeing and hearing about the TV show, prices for WD are going up, up, up...

And yes, I think Sayger would ROCK this back cover. :)