• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #75 BLANK - Ultimate Comics Exclusive

73 posts in this topic

You should be offended. I think all walking dead collectors should be. At that rate they are hoping to make 100,000 dollars off of a 1000 book print run.

I am all for making money off of a product you produce. But this is a little crazy. To be honest it isn't even a very good sketch cover.

You should be offended. I think all walking dead collectors should be. At that rate they are hoping to make 100,000 dollars off of a 1000 book print run.

I am all for making money off of a product you produce. But this is a little crazy. To be honest it isn't even a very good sketch cover.

I agree that it is pretty outrageous that the store in which the promotion was created for is selling these at such a mark up but your $100K is not possible. Many of these variants were pre-sold on ebay and on their website from $15-$30 each.

I know I personally picked up 25 at $15 each when they first were announced. Yes they may be selling these now for $100 but I doubt they will have a ton of takers at this price. Once those who pre-ordered the books begin putting them up on ebay the price will certainly go back down.

I didnt preorder these as I am acquantinces with the people that own the store and some of their friends, so I planned on going that route until all of this went down lol, now I am not sure when to jump on these...

If anyone has any extras, let me know. I was hoping to get Mahnke to do one for me at Toronto and might be able to get another one done for someone who can send some my way...

whistles...

How in the world do I get my name on the secret "psst... check this out" list? ;) Do I need a sponsor to enter this secret society? Ha ha Lately I seem to be finding out after the fact about these "oh, those were way cheaper til now" blanks. :(

I need two of these @ a reasonable price if anybody finds some laying around. I don't even care what shape they're in (unless they caught on fire & are barely discernible through the carbon ash).

Have a good weekend :D

I'm a little offended that they printed 1,000 copies, and they are selling them for more than $100 on e-bay.

It's simply insulting. WD should have stuck to their no variants attitude.

Okay, I'm confused. According to the website, the book is no longer available because of the "printing" error. But they're still selling them on e-bay for over $100?

I have a feeling that I will be talking to the Ultimate Comics guy at Baltimore.