• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woburn, MA Show July 24th 9am-2pm

20 posts in this topic

Come check out the monthly Woburn Warehouse Comic Show on Saturday July 24th from 9am-2pm. Admission is free!

Wonderful Woburn Warehouse Show

PAST Dealers have included Chuck Rozanski(yes, that Chuck!), Mohawk Guy, Ron Johnson (2), Francis Hughes (2), Expert Comics (1), Rubber Chicken (2), GA Collectibles (2), Bop City Comics (1) , Larry's Comics (4), Chris' Enterprises (2), Rich of Acme Comics (1) , Web Head (2), Comically Speaking (4), Mad Tyler Comics (1), Comic FansComics (1), Greg Moutafis (1) , Neils DVD's & CD's (2), Finar Comics (2) , Fantasy Comics (2), Frank Scrima (2), Mike Mitchell Zombie Boy! (1) and more!!

FREE ADMISSION!

COME BRING YOUR COMICS, TOYS CD's &DVD's to sell or trade!

Directions and Future Dates Click Here!

Chuck moves in mysterious ways, sometime he shows up, sometimes he doesn't. At the last show he went Skrull and metamorphosized into Dennis Keum.

He's also a buying fiend! At that show he bought some guy out, paying $12 a book for 40s-60s readers.

hm looks like all the cool kids will be there. May have to try and make an appearance.

Chuck moves in mysterious ways, sometime he shows up, sometimes he doesn't. At the last show he went Skrull and metamorphosized into Dennis Keum.

He's also a buying fiend! At that show he bought some guy out, paying $12 a book for 40s-60s readers.

You are a bad, bad man.

If you ever got your lazy azz up here maybe you could be in on it.

Think about it....it's relevant to the boards.

It was "krazy". :whistle:

I'm familiar with that term and how it relates to this board but I didn't think the individual was a local boy. hm

Based on my limited knowledge, said individual is not. But this show is just so SMOKING FAN-TASTIC that folks gather from miles around!

It was "krazy". :whistle:

I'm familiar with that term and how it relates to this board but I didn't think the individual was a local boy. hm

Based on my limited knowledge, said individual is not. But this show is just so SMOKING FAN-TASTIC that folks gather from miles around!

Seriously, was Brad there? He actually showed up?

Yup. With a stack of OA under his arm. He was looking to sell it because he's getting into 40s-60s readers now.

Okay, so maybe the second part isn't true, but I can't help but beat a joke to death, especially a lame one.

Yup. With a stack of OA under his arm. He was looking to sell it because he's getting into 40s-60s readers now.

Did he actually let anyone look at it first, because ya know that devalues it. :eyeroll:

Okay, so maybe the second part isn't true, but I can't help but beat a joke to death, especially a lame one.

I'm sure he was trying to fund the purchase of Judy Garland's ruby slippers.

You know I sold that lot last week...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320563677772