• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age: early ASMs; FF 48; Vampirella 1, others....

37 posts in this topic

I have another stack of silver age to sell today. Some are low grade, but that means affordable, so somebody will get some nice deals. All of these, with the exception of the Vampi 1, came from the same original owner collection. They all have decent gloss, deep colors and nice page quality. None of these books have been pressed, though several could benefit greatly from it.

I take paypal, money orders and checks. I ship only by priority mail domestically, either by envelope or box depending on buyer's preference. International shipping costs vary, but I charge exact costs. Please do not buy anything if you are currently on the probation list.

First book in a minute...

ASM 2

0.5/1.0

$135

A cheap way to get a very expensive issue. Low grade, but has a few things going for it. It is complete and the cover is still (miraculously) still partially attached at the top staple. Bottom staple is popped, there is a tear that goes all the way across the back cover, there is a piece missing from the back. I don't believe in giving complete, non-coverless books a 0.5, hence the split grade.

SOLD

ASM2.jpg

ASM 5

$400

I think this could hit 6.0 with a press. Sharp copy with just some moderate spine stress. All other defects are little NCB dinks and dents.

SOLD BY PM

ASM5.jpg