• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age: early ASMs; FF 48; Vampirella 1, others....

37 posts in this topic

ASM 2

0.5/1.0

$135

A cheap way to get a very expensive issue. Low grade, but has a few things going for it. It is complete and the cover is still (miraculously) still partially attached at the top staple. Bottom staple is popped, there is a tear that goes all the way across the back cover, there is a piece missing from the back. I don't believe in giving complete, non-coverless books a 0.5, hence the split grade.

ASM2.jpg

:takeit:

ASM 2

0.5/1.0

$135

A cheap way to get a very expensive issue. Low grade, but has a few things going for it. It is complete and the cover is still (miraculously) still partially attached at the top staple. Bottom staple is popped, there is a tear that goes all the way across the back cover, there is a piece missing from the back. I don't believe in giving complete, non-coverless books a 0.5, hence the split grade.

ASM2.jpg

:takeit:

:pullhair:

I send a PM to see how large the piece missing is, and it gets snagged away! Gotta be fast around here!

ASM 2

0.5/1.0

$135

SOLD

ASM2.jpg

Dang what a steal!