• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GODZILLA at SDCC?

4 posts in this topic

The picture is pretty cool!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68255

SDCC: First Look at the New Godzilla! Source: Talking Dog Studios July 26, 2010

Legendary Pictures unveiled a first look at the new Godzilla using Augmented Reality at the San Diego Comic-Con. Attending the convention to celebrate the beginning of production on the film, Comic-Con attendees were able to receive a T-shirt with this image of the new Godzilla. When they looked at themselves in a webcam at the Legendary Pictures booth, they saw a superimposed animation of Godzilla's "atomic breath" shooting out into the air in front of them from Godzilla's mouth, complete with black smoke rising from the flames and the ground-shaking bellow of Godzilla's instantly recognizable roar. Talking Dog Studios designed the immersive experience for the film, which Warner Bros. Pictures is targeting for a 2012 release.

I, for one, am beyond ecstatic that you're scouring websites completely unknown to the comic book collecting populace (comingsoon.net and comicbookresources.com spring to mind), and re-posting their comic book news on an almost daily basis.

Any chance you could incorporate CNN, the AP and Ain't It Cool News as well? At first glance those names might sound alien to the majority of people who frequent this fine board, but with your help I'm confident they can rise out of Internet obscurity like the mighty Phoenix.

Thank you :applause:

I, for one, am beyond ecstatic that you're scouring websites completely unknown to the comic book collecting populace (comingsoon.net and comicbookresources.com spring to mind), and re-posting their comic book news on an almost daily basis.

Any chance you could incorporate CNN, the AP and Ain't It Cool News as well? At first glance those names might sound alien to the majority of people who frequent this fine board, but with your help I'm confident they can rise out of Internet obscurity like the mighty Phoenix.

Do I sense sarcasm in that post :eyeroll:

Do I sense sarcasm in that post :eyeroll:
sarcasm+meter.jpg