• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED**

29 posts in this topic

I just received a shipment of 15 Batman slabs today between issues #343 and #436. All of these are graded either 9.8 or 9.6 except for one 9.4. All books were pressed by joeypost.

Times are tough right now so I'm going to be asking GPA for all of these and probably won't budge much, if anything, on the price. What I don't sell in here will be moved to eBay. So, if you really want it then post the :takeit: .

Shipping

$9.95 for up to 3 slabs shipped via Priority MailBox in the USA.

$14.95 for up to 3 slabs shipped via 1st Class Mail International box to Canada.

$24.95 for up to 3 slabs shipped via 1st Class Mail International box to all other international locations.

All slabs are surrounded with plenty of bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery.

Let me know how the scans look. I've always had to take digital pictures of slabs prior to this but I picked up an HP Scanjet 8200 a couple of months ago and used it to scan these. :grin:

I'll be back shortly with the first book. (thumbs u

Batman #386 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages $55.00

Origin & 1st appearance of Black Mask (Roman Sionis).

:cloud9:

Sweet book, Mike!

Thanks Nick. I actually picked up all of these at a local garage sale a few months ago. They were bagged but weren't even boarded. The investment went way up though when I had them pressed and graded. :eek:

There's more coming from CGC later this week and I still have quite a few more to submit for grading. :)