• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Dinner Sat Nov 13 - Who's In?

36 posts in this topic

This open to anyone?

Of course! Anyone who collects comic OA that is!

OK, now that NYCC is over, we can start talking about the dinner in Chicago! I'm still coming, so let's try to get as many people as possible for this dinner. Looking forward to some R&R (and art)!

See you all there,

Hari

A local boardie, Pedigreeman (Alan), verified that he'll be joining us for the dinner :applause: Still waiting to hear back from a few other

Updated list

Hari

GianCarlo

Chris Caira

Doug Edelman

Ron Sonenthal

Erato

Angelo Angelopoulos (TheWatcher)

Steve Welch

Alan Flenard (Pedigreeman)

A local boardie, Pedigreeman (Alan), verified that he'll be joining us for the dinner :applause: Still waiting to hear back from a few other

Updated list

Hari

GianCarlo

Chris Caira

Doug Edelman

Ron Sonenthal

Erato

Steve Welch (aka Sharkey, formerly known as Rhino)

Fixed that for ya! (thumbs u

Can't wait!

Updated list

Hari

GianCarlo

Chris Caira

Doug Edelman

Ron Sonenthal

Erato

Steve Welch

:( Unfortunately, I'm going to have take a pass on dinner this time around, guys. Something has unexpectedly come up and I'm going to be unavailable this weekend.

Hari, it would have been nice to have finally put a face to the guy who schooled me on the role of prostaglandins and heart problems so many years ago, but I'll try and catch you next time. And hopefully I'll catch the rest of you at some other boardie event in the not-too-distant future. Yes, even you, CHOKE ON IT Caira. :grin:

Alan

Updated list

Hari

GianCarlo

Chris Caira

Doug Edelman

Ron Sonenthal

Erato

Steve Welch

:( Unfortunately, I'm going to have take a pass on dinner this time around, guys. Something has unexpectedly come up and I'm going to be unavailable this weekend.

Hari, it would have been nice to have finally put a face to the guy who schooled me on the role of prostaglandins and heart problems so many years ago, but I'll try and catch you next time. And hopefully I'll catch the rest of you at some other boardie event in the not-too-distant future. Yes, even you, CHOKE ON IT Caira. :grin:

Alan

:frustrated: I am going to Choke on it at dinner...just for you!!! :frustrated:

Updated list

Hari

GianCarlo

Chris Caira

Doug Edelman

Ron Sonenthal

Erato

Steve Welch

Alan

That's too bad Alan! I'll be in town through Tuesday if you want to grab coffee sometime. Let me know. PM me, or you can get my cell at the last minute from Chris Caira or Doug Edelman.

Agreed, that was a lot of fun. Thanks Hari -- it was great to see you and everyone, meet some new friends, and yes, special thanks to GianCarlo, who took great care of us at his restaurant, Club Lago.

Caira's trophy wall pieces are amazing to behold in person!

Let's do it again sometime soon! (thumbs u