• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor - May 2011???

8 posts in this topic

I am sure you have all seen the trailer by now.

My question is this...why is the release almost a full year from now? Principal and second unit photagraphy is finished from the looks of the trailer, how much longer does it take to get this thing into theaters???

Why not a Christmas release?

Anyone?

If they wait too long this thing will get leaked Hulk 1 or Wolverine Origins style.

I am sure you have all seen the trailer by now.

My question is this...why is the release almost a full year from now? Principal and second unit photagraphy is finished from the looks of the trailer, how much longer does it take to get this thing into theaters???

Why not a Christmas release?

Anyone?

If they wait too long this thing will get leaked Hulk 1 or Wolverine Origins style.

Major films always finish photography 9-12 months before release...always. The remaining time is editing, reshoots after editing, and on a film like this, CGI, which in terms of man-hours usually takes longer than the photography does.