• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB-Son of Satan OA

5 posts in this topic

Thanks for the leads Wyldchyld and Mephisto!!! Unfortunately those are dream pieces for me. I should have stated a price range when I started this thread. I usually stay within a few hundred bucks for any Son of Satan page.

I am very thrilled to have picked up a Buscema page from Marvel Team Up 32 off good ol' ebay this past month. I have a few Perlin pages from the Defenders run, a few Mooney and Buscema pages from Marvel Spotlight, and a bunch of oddball pages from other more current books like the Hellstorm: Prince of Lies run, New Avengers, Marvel Zombies 4, etc.

I pretty much hunt most sites. I have bought form Anthony Snyder, Spencer Beck, the Donnellys, Heritage, CLink, and of course ebay. I will be able to upload all of my pages to CAF around X-Mas time.

Does any one know where to find pages from West Coast Avengers 14 or 15, Ghost Rider: Heavens on Fire, Doctor Voodoo, Hellstorm: Son of Satan (MAX), or Ultimate New Ultimates?

Thanks!!! Son of Satan fan :devil: