• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED**

60 posts in this topic

You have GOT to be kidding me. Between this thread and the last one, I've listed 44 high grade Batman and Detective Comics slabs between 9.4 and 9.8....and 2/3 of the books were 9.8's. All of the books were listed at prices right around GPA and I can't sell one frigging book in here? :pullhair:

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Is this some form of sales shock treatment to spark buying?

:insane:

Nope....just pure frustration. If I can't sell any of these in here, what makes me think I can sell anything in here? This was going to be a fairly lengthy sales thread. But at this rate, listing in here is nothing but a total waste of my time. Everybody gripes about eBay but at least I actually sell books in there.

:takeit: Detective Comics #524 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $29.00

Hey Shark,

You have some Awesome books! There are a few more I want to buy but I just can't swing the $$$ right now so I have to be picky and get what's most important to me right now.

I'd buy a ton more from you in a heartbeat!

Elvis

Shark week just started on Discover so hopefully that will bring you some luck. :)

I don't collect Batman titles, and I think I bought all the Superman books from you that I needed, but I wish you luck and hope things work out for the best.

You have GOT to be kidding me. Between this thread and the last one, I've listed 44 high grade Batman and Detective Comics slabs between 9.4 and 9.8....and 2/3 of the books were 9.8's. All of the books were listed at prices right around GPA and I can't sell one frigging book in here? :pullhair:

Everybody here is much much muccccccchhh too cheap. :)

I listed some sweet (and tough) 1956-1961 Bats here, and sold all of two $15 books.

Threw 'em up on eBay, and half sold for more than I asked for here.

It's the nature of an informed consumerate: we know that if we're patient, we can probably get the books cheaper later on down the line.

Sad but true.

I listed some sweet (and tough) 1956-1961 Bats here, and sold all of two $15 books.

It's the nature of an informed consumerate: we know that if we're patient, we can probably get the books cheaper later on down the line.

Sad but true.

Informed Cheapskates? hm I like the sound of that.

Sad but true.

Here's a perfect example. I was asking $25.00 for a Batman slab in my sales thread from last week.....no takers. Two days later listed it on eBay as a BIN with the Best Offer option and someone snapped it up in less than an hour later for $35.00. (shrug)

I don't know why I even bother in here anymore......