• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED**

60 posts in this topic

You have GOT to be kidding me. Between this thread and the last one, I've listed 44 high grade Batman and Detective Comics slabs between 9.4 and 9.8....and 2/3 of the books were 9.8's. All of the books were listed at prices right around GPA and I can't sell one frigging book in here? :pullhair:

Everybody here is much much muccccccchhh too cheap. :)

Or much, much too broke :cry:

You have GOT to be kidding me. Between this thread and the last one, I've listed 44 high grade Batman and Detective Comics slabs between 9.4 and 9.8....and 2/3 of the books were 9.8's. All of the books were listed at prices right around GPA and I can't sell one frigging book in here? :pullhair:

...or books I already have. (shrug)

:takeit: Detective Comics #524 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $29.00

Hey Shark,

You have some Awesome books! There are a few more I want to buy but I just can't swing the $$$ right now so I have to be picky and get what's most important to me right now.

I'd buy a ton more from you in a heartbeat!

Elvis

Elvis has entered the building. lol

Thank you sir. My first sale in this thread! :applause:

:gossip: We need a "suffering a heart attack" icon here on the boards. :/

One and only :bump: for this thread.

And a one and only discount: Take 10% off of any book in this thread.

I'll be ending the thread tomorrow morning and moving all of these to eBay.

......or waiting for the "starting with bats and tecs" to end......... (shrug)

They have already ended. As has this thread come tomorrow morning. :foryou:

Uhhh, huge sale........ starting with....... "bats and tecs".......... and then?..........

Marvel!!!!! HIYOH!!!! :applause:

We need a "suffering a heart attack" icon here on the boards. :/

Great idea. (thumbs u How about road kill with the legs straight up in the air. Hence the term " I'm about to go legs up"

DRX

We need a "suffering a heart attack" icon here on the boards. :/

Great idea. (thumbs u How about road kill with the legs straight up in the air. Hence the term " I'm about to go legs up"

DRX

I'm still waiting for that "wooden paddle to scroat" icon for all the ball bustin' !

Uhhh, huge sale........ starting with....... "bats and tecs".......... and then?..........

My original intent was to list a lot more books. But with practically no sales on all of the books I've listed thus far, why should I waste even MORE of my time in here? (shrug)

My original intent was to list a lot more books. But with practically no sales on all of the books I've listed thus far, why should I waste even MORE of my time in here? (shrug)

Try a different title....... :gossip:

Does DC sell anywhere (shrug)

There....ya happy now? :slapfight:

My comic priorities lie elsewhere right now, otherwise I'd definitely grab up some of those 370's. 1984-85 was about the time time I started collecting comics so those were some of the earliest books I got.

Does DC sell anywhere (shrug)

any green lanterns ? :gossip:(shrug):roflmao:

you have to realize that not everyone wants slabbed books. you have several books i need, but yours are slabbed, and would cost me double what a raw copy would cost, plus shipping is more.

also, try waiting more than several hours before you get frustrated.

also, try waiting more than several hours before you get frustrated.

Well, it didn't exactly help to leave them another day or two now did it? :makepoint: