• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, who was WaltT a shill for?

100 posts in this topic

Triumph of the Shill(s)

No, it can't be...

It's only Luxx.

Oh, OK. I thought it was Borock's best buddy for a minute.

I don't believe his last name is Underwood. If it is, boy, how stupid could one get? Don't answer that.

Triumph of the Shill(s)

No, it can't be...

It's only Luxx.

I don't believe his last name is Underwood. If it is, boy, how stupid could one get? Don't answer that.

Well,

Triumph of the Shill(s)

No, it can't be...

It's only Luxx.

I can answer that with a story.

I visited a local dealership yesterday where I worked for a decent haul. Most of the old guys were still there that I worked with during my tenure.

Well there is this one guy who is having a bit of trouble. He keeps making mistakes. So the last time he made a large enough mistake he got sent home for the day as punishment.

Now a bit of back story, this guy who got sent home is of a certain ethnicity...and although the ethnicity is not important, what I was trying to get across is that sometimes people with like ethnicity will go out of their way to "scratch each others backs". So in this case the employee of the dealership (which was of this particular ethnicity) was fixing cars at his home for customers of the dealership (of the same particular ethnicity). Well that in itself is against the rules of employment. You are basically moonlighting off the dealership's clientele and taking business away from the dealership.

Where this goes to answer your question is that the day the technician got sent home for his mistake, he ends up working on a customer's car...and everything would have flown under the radar for the guy if the technician had not allowed the customer to borrow the technician's car and go to his dealership of employment to pick up a part for the very car that he was working on at home!

:roflmao:

Needless to say, the dealership employees recognized that the car belonged to the technician who was sent home AND that the customer was driving it and picking up a part for his own car.

Somewhere in there are a lot of lessons to be learned.

doh!

does all of this go away if the creep post a picture of himself? or meet another UK boardie for a beer? has anyone met this Freddie or others that supposed to be this same person?

If the situation was with me, The Creep, I would gladly drop by FT's store in person and clear up the mess or meet any of the boardie from the UK here in person for a beer would do it.

Sitting behind the computer typing "it is not me" is not going to do it...if you are indeed Freddie...good god, next time, say you are from New zealand or somewhere else beside the UK and say your favorite book is New Mutant and favorite artist is Rob Liefield and most people will ignore you from the get go...be creative for god loving sake ;)

That story makes baby Aesop cry.

...baby Aesop is crying because his dad's car was fixed by the same guy.

Baby Aesop is crying because your fable blew Donkey Kong.

Give him points for style. :wishluck:

Okay, I'm just going to leave the board at this point. I don't want to, I think this would have been a cool place to post, but I just can't put up with this any more. It's no fun for me being here, what's the point?

I'll assure you again that I hadn't posted on this board before, and was not an ex-member, 'shill', sock or anything else. I will swear that right now on the lives of everyone I care about. I've done what I can to work things out, going so far as to contact the Collector's Society directly - but it clearly isn't working.

So rather than have any more drama, which I'm frankly as sick to death of as anyone else on here, I'm just going to bow out. I came back today in the hopes that things might have blown over, but it wasn't to be.

I'll just say thanks to Mark for originally inviting me to this place, as well as for his understanding throughout all this. And thanks to the poster marvelfangirl for being so kind and welcoming on my arrival here. In fact most people were extremely welcoming and friendly but this has snowballed out of proportion so much at this point that I don't see things being fixed. Which is a shame because being accused of something you have no idea about really is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I'm sorry this board had a bad experience with this person, whoever it is, I'm even more sorry I got mixed up in it, and to show that I mean no harm, that I'm not trying to trick or con or deceive anyone, that I was simply a guy wanting to come here and talk about comics and who unfortunately had a hell of a lot of bad luck, I will just leave things be at this point.

I'll probably request deletion of this account, if that's possible, to put people's minds at rest.

Anyway, cheers and take care.

- Nick

As for Flaming_Telepath, if you genuinely believe I am this person you think I am, and they've been as much as a nuisance on this board as I've been led to believe, I understand the hostility. Just know that no hard feelings will remain on my part, as I believe this to be a genuine misunderstanding. I just wish, in the absence of hard evidence, you had seen fit to give me the benefit of the doubt. And if I lived anywhere near Hertfordshire, I would indeed have been more than willing to meet up and get this fixed, but I'm a bit too far away from you! Best of luck with your business and everything. (thumbs u

Okay, I'm just going to leave the board at this point. I don't want to, I think this would have been a cool place to post, but I just can't put up with this any more. It's no fun for me being here, what's the point?

I'll assure you again that I hadn't posted on this board before, and was not an ex-member, 'shill', sock or anything else. I will swear that right now on the lives of everyone I care about. I've done what I can to work things out, going so far as to contact the Collector's Society directly - but it clearly isn't working.

So rather than have any more drama, which I'm frankly as sick to death of as anyone else on here, I'm just going to bow out. I came back today in the hopes that things might have blown over, but it wasn't to be.

I'll just say thanks to Mark for originally inviting me to this place, as well as for his understanding throughout all this. And thanks to the poster marvelfangirl for being so kind and welcoming on my arrival here. In fact most people were extremely welcoming and friendly but this has snowballed out of proportion so much at this point that I don't see things being fixed. Which is a shame because being accused of something you have no idea about really is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I'm sorry this board had a bad experience with this person, whoever it is, I'm even more sorry I got mixed up in it, and to show that I mean no harm, that I'm not trying to trick or con or deceive anyone, that I was simply a guy wanting to come here and talk about comics and who unfortunately had a hell of a lot of bad luck, I will just leave things be at this point.

I'll probably request deletion of this account, if that's possible, to put people's minds at rest.

Anyway, cheers and take care.

- Nick

As for Flaming_Telepath, if you genuinely believe I am this person you think I am, and they've been as much as a nuisance on this board as I've been led to believe, I understand the hostility. Just know that no hard feelings will remain on my part, as I believe this to be a genuine misunderstanding. I just wish, in the absence of hard evidence, you had seen fit to give me the benefit of the doubt. And if I lived anywhere near Hertfordshire, I would indeed have been more than willing to meet up and get this fixed, but I'm a bit too far away from you! Best of luck with your business and everything. (thumbs u

Good Night

this has snowballed out of proportion so much at this point

I call BS on this. You could have just done your deal, like you said you were going to. No one had said anything about you being GoonChild in a long time. And then you immediately swoop in as soon as it starts up again? With the same uber-incredulous tone? Does not compute. Also reading the vehement protestations of the past incarnations didn't help much either So, Sayonara, whomever you are. Go Arsenal.

Baby Aesop is crying because your fable blew Donkey Kong.

Freestyle rapping between baby Jesus and baby Aesop...who wins?