• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sal Buscema SS?

35 posts in this topic

It's already been arranged and done! If you peruse the Signature Room, you'll see that you missed your opportunity to get your books in! I unfortunately didn't have the $$ at the time, so i missed out too.

Hey, thanks for telling me I MISSED an opportunity. Woohoo! (thumbs u

Now...

What I really would like to know is...is anyone going to be doing it AGAIN...?

Thanks in advance.

no since you were a complete to oneasian.

You think THAT was being a COMPLETE ? Man, you're a wuss. That wasn't even 10% . On the scale of 1-10, that was a 1.27. In the classic moves of this board, that one ranks 3,928th. Depends on what JC posted today.

Here's a hint: when someone asks if something can be done, they're not looking to see what they've missed. That's a "kick sand in your face" move, even if it wasn't intentional. I don't hold it against him (I really don't, I know he's a nice guy), but that doesn't mean I won't be a smartass in response.

(thumbs u

You guys are full of it. Raph is great. Everyone knows it. RMA's response was tongue-in-cheek. Who wants to ask about a signing and have the first be response be "Guess what buddy, you missed it!" Anyone would be entitled to a tongue-in-cheek response. But not RMA. :(

:cloud9:

I'm sorry for the "kicking of the sand into the face" move, it was unintentional. I had hoped to convey the fact that it isn't the realm of possibility that it won't happen again.

Anyways, we're both newbies, right?

It's already been arranged and done! If you peruse the Signature Room, you'll see that you missed your opportunity to get your books in! I unfortunately didn't have the $$ at the time, so i missed out too.

Now...

Thanks in advance.

You think THAT was being a COMPLETE ? Man, you're a wuss. That wasn't even 10% . On the scale of 1-10, that was a 1.27. In the classic moves of this board, that one ranks 3,928th. Depends on what JC posted today.

Here's a hint: when someone asks if something can be done, they're not looking to see what they've missed. That's a "kick sand in your face" move, even if it wasn't intentional. I don't hold it against him (I really don't, I know he's a nice guy), but that doesn't mean I won't be a smartass in response.

(thumbs u

dillweed

I'm sorry for the "kicking of the sand into the face" move, it was unintentional.

I know. ;) But you have to admit, it's super sweet to have so many people come rushing to your rescue. I've only got Finghé, but he's worth 10,000 Watsons.

(thumbs u

I had hoped to convey the fact that it isn't the realm of possibility that it won't happen again.

I hope it does. I've got some books I need to get signed.

Anyways, we're both newbies, right?

No.

;)

Now...

Thanks in advance.

(thumbs u

dillweed

Mmmmm....dill.....