• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Thanks to the lovers & the fighters; well, just the lovers

141 posts in this topic

Don't want to derail, so you can contact me via PM if you are of a mind. But what do you mean about PayPals aggresiveness concerning using the personal payment method? I always use that to pay for my books, as a courtesy to the sellers. Not because any demand it or even ask for it.

Honestly, if I wasn't contracting to have several books signed at the moment, I would be interested in several of these here. One thing I am lacking in my collection, is war and love stuff (talking comic books here :) ).

Thanks.

For about a year now I have only paid with personal option.

I never need to be asked to do so.

In the meantime, paypal can bite it

Let the typical Tupenny Sales Thread derailing begin!!

Seems like you can pay all you want, but it's the receivers of the payments (i.e. the sellers, who pay PayPal's fees) that they come down on.

Every book posted in this thread could use a press.

Every book to be posted in this thread could benefit from a press.

Every book on Earth could be improved, even just a little, from a healthy pressing.

If that is what you're into (standard disclaimer language currently in vogue in ST's around the internet).

Girls' Romances 128 F- $5

Girls' Romances 132 VF $15

FIL 106 F/VF $5

FIL 80 6.5/7.0 $5

I'll take these

Tupenny as well is a lover, not a fighter.

Thank you very much.

This thread has lost its hymen.