• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Blade Runner meets Die Hard meets The Matrix meets 16 Blocks...

30 posts in this topic

I cannot believe that the Judge Death isn't in the next Dredd's movie.

Seems an evidence, the same way that the Green Goblin had to be in the Spider-man's movie...

I don't know. I would say the same about Batman & Joker and the Joker was saved for the sequel.

If I were in control I would have done this with Judge Dredd.

Have it be a trilogy each with a $75-80 million budget.

The first simply called ''DREDD''

Would deal with Dredd's origin (being one of many clones of Chief Judge Fargo, training in the academy His brother Rico's eventual betrayal) And explaining to the viewer this future of Mega-cities, the Judge system & over the top consumerism.

The Second ''Judge Dredd'' Would be a adaptation of the famous ''The Cursed Earth'' storyline where Dredd must deliver a vaccine to Mega-City two.

And third ''Dark Judges'' would be a adaptation of the stories ''Judge Death'' & ''Judge Death Lives!''

Nice... Back then, we we're doing two of them. The first one was about intro'ing Dredd to the world and how he was battling coruption and eventually the mass genocide of the lower streeet peoples of mega city. The second film dealt with Judge Death and the cursed Earth. It was pretty epic two, think braveheart at the walls of mega city but against zombie's. Lots of fun.

hell if I had my way-- I'd say a three parter with a half billion dollar budget. Ya know to make sure they get Mega City One right. ha

Nice... Back then, we we're doing two of them. The first one was about intro'ing Dredd to the world and how he was battling coruption and eventually the mass genocide of the lower streeet peoples of mega city. The second film dealt with Judge Death and the cursed Earth. It was pretty epic two, think braveheart at the walls of mega city but against zombie's. Lots of fun.

hell if I had my way-- I'd say a three parter with a half billion dollar budget. Ya know to make sure they get Mega City One right. ha

:applause:

By the way what rating were you guys gunning for at the time?

PG-13 sadly, but I tried to push it as much as possible.

They are shooting for an R for this new one? Cause it needs it desperately!

Believe it or not, but I think a strong (PG-13) would be the way to go. 2c

Just because you aren't old enough to watch an R-rated movie doesn't mean the rest of us should have to suffer :makepoint:

Just because you aren't old enough to watch an R-rated movie doesn't mean the rest of us should have to suffer :makepoint:

I'm 24. :sumo:

Oh, I'm sorry was that supposed to be a joke? meh