• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's 1st Silver raw book sale + some cheap Silver/Bronze slabs

190 posts in this topic

If anyone wants to do shout outs, that is cool, too. I have way too many slabs and raw books. So the stuff I don't have pictures of i can take tonight and shlep to you via PM.

Good coverage raw on budget minded Adams covers and interior art books, Bronze #1s and first appearances and random Post '66 Silver DC and Marvel

Rawhide Kid 93? :foryou:

Any more Hulk, Hulk covers, or Inhumans ?

I think I still have a 9.8 Inhumans #1, but I am not positive. I have a hulk 190 in 9.6 that I bought from lawrence one time when i was up late one night apparently smoking hash. I also have a couple of reasonably priced Herb trimpe SS books . . . hm Pm if you care to.

Moral of this story...Sample packs of hash to potential buyers works! ;)

If anyone wants to do shout outs, that is cool, too. I have way too many slabs and raw books. So the stuff I don't have pictures of i can take tonight and shlep to you via PM.

Good coverage raw on budget minded Adams covers and interior art books, Bronze #1s and first appearances and random Post '66 Silver DC and Marvel

Rawhide Kid 93? :foryou:

You make me a good offer and it is yours. PM expected. :sumo:

Any more Batbooks oh Finghé?

What era? And what price range. You won't find a better price performer than that 155, though.

I know, it interests me. I'm scrabbling through my pockets but just finding fluff...

What era? And what price range. You won't find a better price performer than that 155, though.

I know, it interests me. I'm scrabbling through my pockets but just finding fluff...

For you, I'll wait. Just say the word.

fluffer :cloud9:

High grade SA/early BA X-Men?

Not high grade, but I I've got a really pretty CGC 8.0 XM 70 for $60 and a 21 in CGC 8.5 for $80. I've also got some CGC 9.6 Byrne XMs as well.

Got a MG Subby1,or Nice Subby 6,8? :popcorn:

I have a beautiful Subby 8. It would be tough to get me off of it, but I will get you pic if you want to try.

lol Not sure I'd want it if you've been on it. How beautiful is beautiful?

Got a MG Subby1,or Nice Subby 6,8? :popcorn:

I have a beautiful Subby 8. It would be tough to get me off of it, but I will get you pic if you want to try.

lol Not sure I'd want it if you've been on it. How beautiful is beautiful?

It's like a lot of the books in this thread. Technical grade 7.5-8.5 (it's been a while since i've looked at it closely) but with super eye appeal and inks. If it were 9.2 or higher it would have been CGC'd a long time ago, so don't get any funny ideas.

I'll think on the 21, but I'm probably going to hold off for higher grades. My XM 70 just got graded yesterday - 9.6! (thumbs u

Congrats on the 70!! Just PM me any time.