• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's 1st Silver raw book sale + some cheap Silver/Bronze slabs

190 posts in this topic

Stuff needs to go and I wouldn't mind working up a little Chicago sketching stash. Some of this is stuff that i bought on the Boards for no damn reason, and others come from 20 years of buried longboxes and stuff picked up along the way. :P

This is my 1st cut at selling raw books on the Boards. Plus most experienced Boardies know I am a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point and don't have a scanner, so there is a lot left to the imagination 100% money back guarantee. If you don't agree with my grading, send it back for a full refund. No questions asked. Slab sales are final, though.

Unequivocal "I'll take it" in the thread trumps all, but happy to wheel and deal via PM as well.

Shipping will vary on raws, and I will ship however the purchaser prefers. Slabs will be $10 domestic up to 2 slabs. I'll eat add'l domestic shipping for anyone that wants more of this drek than that. To my friends from other countries, we will work out shipping to mutual satisfaction before we close the deal.

Journey into Mystery 90 App. 7.5 (Has japan paper resto) This book is beautiful. Bought from drbanner a couple of years ago, I think I originally intended to use it for a Stan Lee signing. Super affordable beautiful looking copy $110

IMG00658-20100804-1852.jpg

FF 60 Just an amazing battle book. This copy is great. It has the look and feel of a 9.2-9.4 copy with really pretty pages. It is, however, only an 8.0 because of damage to the LRC (separate picture enclosed). Incredible eye appeal and ink reflection. $60

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00659-20100804-1857.jpg

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00660-20100804-1858.jpg

lol, you guys are cracking me up...

"How do I know these books are really in your possession? Where’s the foot?"

"No foot, no sale".

lol lol

Nice books Sean :D

Thanks, bud. It's just a fingh sales thread, baby.

Here comes some rapid fire slab love:

Beautiful ASM 121. Perfect centering, snow white pages, just gorgeous. Has a tiny bit of paper loss on the spine that knocks it down. I think they were way too harsh on it, but it is what it is. Definitely a price performer for how pretty it is: Sold

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00677-20100804-2305.jpg

If I've ever been mean to you on the Boards, here is your chance for revenge. I tragically overpaid for this book back in '06 or '07. Get your revenge by making me eat the loss!!!!

$150

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00687-20100804-2319.jpg