• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's 1st Silver raw book sale + some cheap Silver/Bronze slabs

190 posts in this topic

This is Adams inked by Wrightson, and they make fun of Mike Kaluta in the body of the story

Oh pleeze do tell :grin: what did they say?

A big part of the story is an invention of a mechanical device called the "Kaluta." They use it as many times as they can. It's pretty funny.

Thanks, that is pretty funny :grin:

BTW, really nice books for sale (thumbs u

This is Adams inked by Wrightson, and they make fun of Mike Kaluta in the body of the story

Oh pleeze do tell :grin: what did they say?

A big part of the story is an invention of a mechanical device called the "Kaluta." They use it as many times as they can. It's pretty funny.

Thanks, that is pretty funny :grin:

BTW, really nice books for sale (thumbs u

Thank you!

This one is a tragedy, but still a good price performer. Absolutely pretty copy of MSH 12 (1st Captain Marvel) Very glossy and gorgeous. I get to cherry pick a lot of collections that come in from my LCS and I thought this was the steal of a lifetime. WRONG. Upon closer inspection this book has staining in the text box. Other than that it could be pressed into an amazing looking copy, but the staining, though nearly invisible, is profound. Marvel Super Heroes 12 6.0 $35

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00700-20100805-1953.jpg

i'm not seein' any devils :taptaptap:

I don't know what this means, but remember what happened at Newcastle if you are getting any funny ideas . . .

last time i ever take any peyote from you again.

and i meant DAREdevils...that small insignificant marvel character that was made into a great....nay! AMAZING movie starring the most distingushed american thespians, Ben Affleck.

This one is a tragedy, but still a good price performer. Absolutely pretty copy of MSH 12 (1st Captain Marvel) Very glossy and gorgeous. I get to cherry pick a lot of collections that come in from my LCS and I thought this was the steal of a lifetime. WRONG. Upon closer inspection this book has staining in the text box. Other than that it could be pressed into an amazing looking copy, but the staining, though nearly invisible, is profound. Marvel Super Heroes 12 6.0 $35

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00700-20100805-1953.jpg

the guy in the background must "bat for the other team" pointing at marvel's a$s and having that look on his face.

i'm not seein' any devils :taptaptap:

I don't know what this means, but remember what happened at Newcastle if you are getting any funny ideas . . .

last time i ever take any peyote from you again.

and i meant DAREdevils...that small insignificant marvel character that was made into a great....nay! AMAZING movie starring the most distingushed american thespians, Ben Affleck.

I never bought any appreciable amount of Silver Age DDs and the Bronze books aren't worth the time to photograph and put up, unfortunately, because there are some fun reads.

the guy in the background must "bat for the other team" pointing at marvel's a$s and having that look on his face.

Ha. I've looked at that cover a lot of times and that is the first time I have noticed that. (worship)

Ha. I've looked at that cover a lot of times and that is the first time I have noticed that. (worship)

Were you too busy checking CM's crotch to notice?

Oh, my. This thread has taken an ugly turn.

Slab blowout. Avengers 17 CGC 9.0 This is an oldie. Great looking book from the cover probably slightly toasted as the pages are CR-OW. Under all-time low GPA $100

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00684-20100804-2315.jpg

:sick:

This is going to be a little weird, but I really don't care. Weird Science 17 I bought this book from Dale Roberts at WWChicago '08 to get signed by Ray Bradbury in SD in '09. Didn't happen and it isn't going to happen. It is marked $250. I am pretty sure I chisled Dale out of 20 bucks or so. Virtually anyone that has dealt with Dale knows i didn't get much more than that out of it. lol I'll sell it for $160. I didn't take it out of the Mylar, but I will, and I will grade it and price it for anyone that wants me to. But if anyone is conversant with Dale's books and wants it at this discounted price, here it is:

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00715-20100805-2255.jpg

Can you grade it, and let me know PQ as well? I am interested so far.

Still for Sale:

JIM 90 App. 7.0 (Resto) $100

FF 60 8.0 $60

TTA 66 7.0-7.5 $55

FF 55 6.0-6.5 $50

Sgt. Fury 16 7.0-7.5 $45

DC-6 6.5-7.0 $55

America's Best Comics #1 CGC 9.4 $150

Katy Keene 3-d #1 VG $150

Marvel Super heroes 12 6.0 $35

Tim Holt 19 7.0-7.5 $55

Four Color 408 4.5-5.0 $80

FF 52 4.5 $65

Avengers 17 CGC 9.0 SOLD

Will be back tomorrow with some more late SA early Bronze Age raws and some more random slabs.

Shout out if'n you want to, I'll check via blackberry tonight. Stay safe, kids.