• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August Signature Heritage Comic Art Auction

48 posts in this topic

I think Steve would have been fair to the guy in any situation regardless of his job. However, if he received the lead through Heritage then he has an ethical (possibly contractual) obligation to be forthright with the prospective cllient and pass the art along to Heritage for auction. Same way he stopped dealing in comics while at CGC due to conflict of interest I'm sure he has his boundries when it comes to buying now depending on how he made his connections.

What's sickening to me is i sold 2 of those daredevil pages 6 years ago on e-bay for 2k each.

Not the two we are talking about, correct?

Now, that would be funny if it turned out these were the same two pages, and the naive old guy with the health and money issues turned out to be a con man.

What's sickening to me is i sold 2 of those daredevil pages 6 years ago on e-bay for 2k each.

Now, that would be funny if it turned out these were the same two pages, and the naive old guy with the health and money issues turned out to be a con man.

Which would make him the world's worst con man if he paid $2k a piece for the pages and was asking Steve for $500 each. lol

Which would make him the world's worst con man if he paid $2k a piece for the pages and was asking Steve for $500 each. lol

That`s part of the con, like a pool hustler pretending he doesn`t know how to play pool very well.