• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only 21,593 to go...

23 posts in this topic

Cal, you should seriously consider destroying your IM/Subbies, instead of slowly leaking them back onto the market. Anyone want to guess how many copies are in existence, including Cal's collection?

My guess - 150,000 copies left.

You think there are still 150,000 copies of Iron Man/Submariner in existence? shocked.gif Geez, how big was the print run?

Great article, by the way! thumbsup2.gif

Actually it's not an article, just a letter from CBG's "Oh So?" letter page.

I thought the print run was around 250,000, so that's what I based my (no evidence at all) guess on.

Cal, you should seriously consider destroying your IM/Subbies, instead of slowly leaking them back onto the market. Anyone want to guess how many copies are in existence, including Cal's collection?

My guess - 150,000 copies left.

You think there are still 150,000 copies of Iron Man/Submariner in existence? shocked.gif Geez, how big was the print run?

Great article, by the way! thumbsup2.gif

Actually it's not an article, just a letter from CBG's "Oh So?" letter page.

I thought the print run was around 250,000, so that's what I based my (no evidence at all) guess on.

Actually I just found a post from YKW that said the print run was 220,000.