• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDonalds Condemned For Marvel Happy Meals

73 posts in this topic

Man are they gonna be pissed when the Walking Dead Happy Meal gets released.

lol And has a button that growls"Brains!!"

It wasn't a giveaway toy but Toy Biz once released a Venom figure that said, "I want to eat your brain"

I still have two of those!! My brother, who abhors comics, thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I still have mine too. Several of them in fact. Batteries no longer work. :(

I'm going to check mine. :whee:

Sounds cool. I never heard about those. Can you change the batteries on those or are you just out of luck?

On the ones I have, I would have to take them out of the plastic clamshell holders that they were packaged in. Something tells me, though, as small as the figures were, that the batteries were custom and not replaceable. That's just a guess though. I think they came out in 1991. There was a big to-do about the "I want to eat your brain" thing, and the rumor was that they were recalled and replaced with something more tame ("I want to punch your face?"), thereby making the ones that I had soon to be worth a small fortune. It didn't work out for me, though.

:sorry: it wasn't worth the small fortune you were hoping for. lol It still sounds like a cool collectors item.

I've still got mine... I dig it out of the closet every once in awhile for a laugh (thumbs u

And yes, I was hoping I could put myself through college with it too doh!

They need to start a campaign called "Go outside and play!"

Followed by a campaign for the uptight parents called "Go get laid."

I have a feeling that the people upset by this are the crotchety old spinsters with dusty wombs that don't actually have kids but want to raise yours. That's usually the case.

I'd go more with 50-60 year old ladies who already f-ed up their own kids and now they want to ring the bell with yours.

Political correctness has ruined society :ohnoez:

Well, I fail to see how politically correct has anything to do with this. Maybe morality gets confused for politicalness?

These people really do have too much free time. I don't find McDonalds at fault, I find the parent's who have a problem saying no to their child at fault .

Agreed

They need to start a campaign called "Go outside and play!"

Followed by a campaign for the uptight parents called "Go get laid."

I have a feeling that the people upset by this are the crotchety old spinsters with dusty wombs that don't actually have kids but want to raise yours. That's usually the case.

I'd go more with 50-60 year old ladies who already f-ed up their own kids and now they want to ring the bell with yours.

:lol: and :roflmao:

Isn't the real crime here that people let their kids eat McDonalds food?

My kids are way too smart - they won't touch the food there. My wife is the same. I can only stop there when I'm all alone...., like some social reject, slipping furtively into the XXX arcade...., :sorry:

My kids are way too smart - they won't touch the food there. My wife is the same. I can only stop there when I'm all alone...., like some social reject, slipping furtively into the XXX arcade...., :sorry:

I have done a good job of eating a lot healthier over the last 9 months, a lot of which is attributable to virtually eliminating fast food. But every once in a while, McDonald's fries call to me like a siren song that must be acceded to. Mmmmmm, McDonald's fries . . .

I have done a good job of eating a lot healthier over the last 9 months, a lot of which is attributable to virtually eliminating fast food. But every once in a while, McDonald's fries call to me like a siren song that must be acceded to. Mmmmmm, McDonald's fries . . .

We live in an isolated area - a Subway (Eat Flesh!) is the only chain. We only get fast food on trips and vacations that are at least 100-150 miles distant.

Bet you saved som $$$ as well, i know i did :) Not to mention dropping 16 pound and counting :wishluck:

I hope this recession never end, because when it does i'll go fat again :cry: