• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$5.00 or less sale!

66 posts in this topic

HI Guys,

Stopped at a yard sale this past weekend and got a good haul of bronze age books. After taking out the books that I wanted I am left with over 100 books that I don't need so I am posting them in the hope that someone can use them.

Now don't expect 8.0 - 9.0 books, they are more in the range of 4.0 to 6.0 with the odd 7.0 and 2.0 mixed in. They are nice looking books, just not perfect.

OK now the boring stuff, $5.00 shipping Priority envelope in the U.S. for 5 books. Over 5 books I will keep the same price, but will send the books parcel post. I can ship to Canada for $7.00. All others please e-mail and we'll work something out. I take money orders, checks and paypal.

I guess that's it, so let's get started.

Erich

Giant Size Avengers #1

4.0 piece out of spine at bottom. Also the bottom staple does not go through the entire book. The first few pages are loose at the bottom due to this defect. There are no staple holes in the pages so it happened during the printing of the book.

$5.00

IMG_0006.jpg