• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Pre Screen

28 posts in this topic

I would....and I mean this literally...HAPPILY pay the $396 reject fee for ONE 9.9/10 in a 100 book submission.

And even pay the $75 shipping TIMES THREE that I'd be charged, too, for that one slab, and 99 rejects.

HAPPILY.

Haha, you really want some 10 moderns that bad?

I would....and I mean this literally...HAPPILY pay the $396 reject fee for ONE 9.9/10 in a 100 book submission.

And even pay the $75 shipping TIMES THREE that I'd be charged, too, for that one slab, and 99 rejects.

HAPPILY.

Haha, you really want some 10 moderns that bad?

No, I have plenty.

I just want SPECIFIC 9.9s and 10s.

I was wondering the same thing too. How do you sub online for a pre-screen?

thanks

There is no official prescreen form. Print off the usual forms for whatever tier you desire. Write the prescreen requirements on every page. Example: 'Please prescreen at 9.8' . Remember there is a minimum submission requirement. I thought it was 30 but somebody corrected me at 50 ?

Now, that kinda stinks with this whole minium thing. I can understand why, but not I have to fill out two different submission forms because you can only have 30 max on one sheet, and Im going to get double whammied with the shipping (return).

Now, that kinda stinks with this whole minium thing. I can understand why, but not I have to fill out two different submission forms because you can only have 30 max on one sheet, and Im going to get double whammied with the shipping (return).

You'd get double whammied regardless. CGC return shipping maxes out at 30, after that, you start over again.