• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #1 CGC 9.4 White Pages x 2 + ASM #40 CGC 9.0 White Pages

29 posts in this topic

No sales to anyone on the probation list.

I have 3 cool books available along with the 3 crappy pics that I just took (I have a scanner but it sucks, so I just took these crappy pics).

I prefer PayPal since I don't make it out to my bank very often (but feel free to PM me if you'd like to pay with something else, as I'm usually pretty accommodating).

Basically, I want to net $500 after fees and shipping from each of these, so let's say $515 + shipping at cost for each.

Unconditional I'll take in this thread rules over any PMs or conditional PMs (i.e. PM deals are okay, but until the unconditional I'll take it is posted pursuant to said PM deal, the books are up for grabs).

I'll list the books momentarily.

Camera tip from the Hulk....

Hulk say, "Don't point camera straight at CGC case."

"It act like mirror. Hurt Hulks eyes"

Awesome books though. (thumbs u

I took some equally crappy pics taken from an angle, but I preferred these shots with the glare on the middle of the book so that I didn't have an even smaller shot of the far end of the book (don't worry - there isn't any writing or date stamps or anything fishy under the glare lol ) I need to buy a better scanner sometime. Of course the one I bought a while back was listed in the thread of "good scanners", but I personally still think it blows.

There is a boardie that is obsessed with Conan #1 in 9.4. Has like 15 copies and is always buying. I think it is "comicsarefun" If you do a search for Conan 1, you'll find them. Send them a PM and good luck!

There is a boardie that is obsessed with Conan #1 in 9.4. Has like 15 copies and is always buying. I think it is "comicsarefun" If you do a search for Conan 1, you'll find them. Send them a PM and good luck!

I think Tupenny does as well, but I seem to recall that he goes for 9.6's hm

What a big memory you have....

DSCN6896.jpg

Yeah, but are they consecutive numbers :shrug:

DSCN6896.jpg

Nice!

:applause:

I can see eight dark variants and seven brown variants

DSCN6896.jpg

Amazing! Looks to me like the middle one can press to a 9.8 lol