• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore's calling!!!!!!!!

107 posts in this topic

I always thought/heard he wore an eye patch, had a peg leg, and spoke with an Irish accent.

And smelled like rotten pickles.

Better than beans and jelly.

I still look better than you.

ignorance is bliss I hear.

If it's true, have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately?

ignorance is bliss I hear

The world according to pirate:

1. Barry Kitson is God

2. Barry Kitson is God

3. If I were Barry Kitson I'd be God.

4. Maybe I AM Barry Kitson, that would make me God.

5. I woke up today and ate cereal, and pretended to be Barry Kitson...God.

6. People like Barry Kitson, so maybe if I become him they will like me........maybe.

7. I hate everyone.......really I do.

8. I'm superior, you inferior.

9. Dynobots are cool.

That's funny. Who's Barry Kitson?

Don't say that.... he (pirate) might come after you at the next convention. :fear:

better than your hard on for chris fulton.

I swear you have the personality and attitude of a rock on a highway...

Nope. I was wrong.

You do have some common sense. Don't take jabs if you just going to cry after wards.

That's enough, Reuben. Anthony's actually a stand up guy. His biggest flaw is that he calls it like he sees it. It rubs some people the wrong way, but then again the truth usually hurts.

haha Reuben

That's enough, Reuben. Anthony's actually a stand up guy. His biggest flaw is that he calls it like he sees it. It rubs some people the wrong way, but then again the truth usually hurts.

I'm not hurt Jim.....I'm just curious to see why he's the way he is. Blunt object and all.

haha Reuben

It's my middle name :)

I'm not hurt Jim.....I'm just curious to see why he's the way he is. Blunt object and all.

I wasn't implying you should be hurt. However, you need to at lest meet the guy and form your own opinion. I wouldn't base it on posts on an Internets chat board.

I'm going to use my P.I. connect and get some info on Jim, as that's probably how he found out what my middle name is

Please, finding out your middle name took all of two seconds and didn't cost me anything. lol

haha Reuben

It's my middle name :)

You didn't stand a chance from the beginning. All makes sense now. I"ll leave you alone.

I'm going to use my P.I. connect and get some info on Jim, as that's probably how he found out what my middle name is

Please, finding out your middle name took all of two seconds and didn't cost me anything. lol

what is it?