• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOVE MY LOTS - Green Lantern, Batman, ASM, Fantastic4 + More!

53 posts in this topic

Hey, I think there's some rule about posting a grade for books, you might want to revise before someone closes your thread.

Large pictures are okay in place of grades, although these are not the best pictures and grade estimates would be a little helpful.

Ahem, in the first post...

The majority of the books can be considered Good - Fine. Other items within it are lower and higher as well. I've priced the majority of them at good just to make it easy on both parties.

Hey, I think there's some rule about posting a grade for books, you might want to revise before someone closes your thread.

Large pictures are okay in place of grades, although these are not the best pictures and grade estimates would be a little helpful.

Ahem, in the first post...

The majority of the books can be considered Good - Fine. Other items within it are lower and higher as well. I've priced the majority of them at good just to make it easy on both parties.

I thought so. hm

:signfunny:

Additionally, if the pictures aren't up to your liking post here or PM me with a request for additional HQ photos of specific items/lots.

You could do a whole Powerpoint presentation, and it wouldn't be enuff for some of these guys. :whistle:

:signfunny:

Additionally, if the pictures aren't up to your liking post here or PM me with a request for additional HQ photos of specific items/lots.

You could do a whole Powerpoint presentation, and it wouldn't be enuff for some of these guys. :whistle:

Powerpoint (thumbs u

DETECTIVE COMICS LOT #1 - $30

Detective Comics    353

Detective Comics    355

Detective Comics    356

Detective Comics    387

128.JPG 129.JPG 130.JPG 131.JPG

DETECTIVE COMICS LOT #2 - $25

Detective Comics    387

Detective Comics    397

Detective Comics    451

Detective Comics    454