• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOT Women of Comics! CGC 9.8 White - 1982-2009 4 Slabs $75 Shipped CLOSED

32 posts in this topic

Just a few CGC graded books for sale today. All with beautiful Women on the Covers!

All 3 are CGC 9.8 with White Pages. Shipping is FREE in the USA and Pay Pal is fine.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions.

These will be $35 each Shipped in the USA or take all 3 for $100 $75 Shipped USA.

If someone picks up all 3 I will add as a bonus: Red Sonja #1 CGC 9.4 White from 2005. Michael Turner Cover.

What If #35 1982 CGC 9.8 White. Frank Miller Story, Miller and Ditko art!

Red Sonja #1 1983 CGC 9.8 White. Roy Thomas Story, Ernie Colon Art with a beautiful John Buscema Cover.

Power Girl #1 2009 CGC 9.8 White. Jimmy Palmiotti Story and Amanda Conner / Palmiotti Art. Amanda Conner Cover. Signed by Conner and Palmiotti.

Red Sonja #1 2005 CGC 9.4 White. Fantastic Michael Turner Cover. FREE is someone buys all 3 other books!!!

S7303580-1.jpg

Putting "HOT Women" in the title guarantees a whole lotta looks!

Thanks. From the # of views, my Marketing skills seem OK. I just can't seem to close the deal on these.

I am open to Offers as I relaced them on my wall already and I have no place for them to go.

I am Adding 7 more comics with Beautiful Covers. I can't believe these are 6 years old already. These are all unread NM or better. 9.4 - 9.8

1st :takeit: gets the 4 Slabs and these 7 raw comics.

Red Sonja 2004

#0 2 Different Covers

#1 Lisner Cover

#2 Art Adams Cover

#2 JG Jones Cover

Special Edition Cover Showcase. Art by Everybody

Jungle Girl #0 Cho Cover