• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage @ Chicago Con! Free restoration checks!

1 post in this topic

Just PM me and I will be happy to set up a time to meet with you at the Heritage booth. I will be around Thursday through Sunday.

And, of course..............

I'd like to alert all of my friends and consignors that Heritage will be at Wizard World Chicago, August 19-22. Come see us at booth 937!

If you're thinking about consigning to one of our auctions, not only myself, but Heritage experts Lon Allen, Barry Sandoval, and Jerry Stephan will be present as well to field any questions you might have about the process and the services we offer.

You can even bring your consignment directly to our booth at the show! To arrange advance details, PM me or please call or e-mail Nancy Higdon (800-872-6467, ext. 1765, or NHigdon@HA.com) and let her know that you'd like us to schedule some time to review or discuss your collection/consignment.

I look forward to seeing you all there! It should be a blast!

-Steve