• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman 251

61 posts in this topic

Looks like the scan of every book he sells is severely cropped on three out of four sides... and after the line of bull he gave to avoid a refund, you have to suspect it's intentional.

WOW! I just got a VFNM from him also. I just got done scanning it and am going

to post on here for some opinions. I'll let you all look at it and tell me what you

think. I have already mad arrangements to send it back.

And yes! My auction pics looked cropped also.

I was eyeing one of his listings. He did send me 2 very large scans, however the grade he assigned the book was easily 2 grades higher that what it really was. I took a pass on bidding any higher. I'm glad I passed now. Hope your situation gets resolved in your favor. :wishluck:

to post on here for some opinions. I'll let you all look at it and tell me what you

I'm sorry if this seems a little forward but,why would you bid on something that has a photo cropped?First thing I think of is "they are hiding something" hm

I'm sorry if this seems a little forward but,why would you bid on something that has a photo cropped?First thing I think of is "they are hiding something" hm

+1

I refuse to buy anything with a photo cropped

I guess if you looked at his feedback and the Quantity of books he had listed and his

seemingly knowledge in his descriptions there was no reason to believe his grades were

going to be 2 to 4 points off.

I guess if you looked at his feedback and the Quantity of books he had listed and his

seemingly knowledge in his descriptions there was no reason to believe his grades were

I only saw two feedbacks.Was there more than that? Wasn't one for a computer component? (shrug)

I only saw two feedbacks.Was there more than that? Wasn't one for a computer component? (shrug)

He has 1099 feedback number and 100% Positive. Not sure what you looked at?? (shrug)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=yawken&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

He has 1099 feedback number and 100% Positive. Not sure what you looked at?? (shrug)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=yawken&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I think I looked at the wrong thing. Think any of these feedbacks are shill-related? I mean we've got two negative transactions just in this thread alone.

Doug, he has the book back and the motions have been put in place by eBay to get you your money back. As far as I'm aware there's no stopping you getting your cash.

He deserves a negative for his refusal to issue a refund.

I had a dispute a couple months ago and had to contact Ebay/Paypal

to force the refund. While they didn't tell me to leave Negative the

Ebay representative strongly encouraged me to leave "appropriate"

feedback that reflected the problem I had. So I negged him.