• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #38 CGC 8.0 Blue on eBay!

22 posts in this topic

What are you doing flagging a Robin book?! Don't you know he's the anti-christ, and all books with him should be treated with utter contempt (except for Batman #1, where suddenly all the Robin haters get all googly-eyed)?

This is a pretty hefty price for the book considering the prices that the 9.4 Allentown copy has sold for.

Robin?!?! That's who that random kid is on the cover? :o

I only care about Tec 38 since its the 12th app of Batman. But now that you've pointed out that Robin is in this book, it's just ruined for me. (shrug)

:grin:

What are you doing flagging a Robin book?! Don't you know he's the anti-christ, and all books with him should be treated with utter contempt (except for Batman #1, where suddenly all the Robin haters get all googly-eyed)?

This is a pretty hefty price for the book considering the prices that the 9.4 Allentown copy has sold for.

Robin?!?! That's who that random kid is on the cover? :o

I only care about Tec 38 since its the 12th app of Batman. But now that you've pointed out that Robin is in this book, it's just ruined for me. (shrug)

:grin:

(tsk)