• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brett's Comic Pile debuts THREE AWESOME COLLECTIONS in Baltimore!

6 posts in this topic

Good morning!

I am proud to announce that Brett's Comic Pile will be showcasing THREE AWESOME COLLECTIONS in Baltimore.

The first will be over 300 Long Boxes of comics IN ORDER from 1960 to present for only $1 each! There are tons of silver and bronze age books in this collection. It is REALLY GREAT!

The second is a collection of low grade Golden Age. We have about a thousand Golden Age comics we are bringing to the show, most of them in Fair to VG+. These are GREAT books for reading copies, or just great affordable old comics!

Finally, and this is the most exciting, we will be showcasing an ultra-high grade bronze age Marvel collection. These are warehouse find copies, and ALL of them are the best condition copies I have ever seen raw. We will be pricing these comics on site at Overstreet prices, and will be bringing MANY LONG BOXES of this new collection.

We will see you in Baltimore!

Also. don't forget about the biggest show ever in Virginia the VA Comicon on November 20-21st. www.VAcomicon.com for more info.

Regards,

Brett

As we prep for Baltimore, we did another box count.

We are bringing over 100,000 comics in order from the Golden Age to present!

Also, after being bombarded with requests to see our new high-grade Bronze age collection, I have decided to be fair to everyone that we will limit the sale of 1 copy per issue per person. Basically, you can't get dupes so others may have the opportunity.

Thanks for understanding. get there right at 10a on Saturday to pick out the best copy!

Also, I wanted to mention that we have just discounted over 5,000 silver age books on our website to be less than $3 each, with FREE shipping and bags and boards on orders over $25. Check us out at www.BrettsComicPile.com. Cool!

Finally, while you are in Baltimore, our booths are located at Booth #1105, 1309. In celebration, Brett's Comic Pile and the VA Comicon are giving out 4,000 MINT uncirculated copies of Spider-man #1 (Both covers), #2 and #16 (20 years old) to the first 4,000 people through the door in Baltimore. Stop by our booth and ask for your FREE VA Comicon button limited to 1,000 with artwork by Randy Green (Witchblade) and Robert Atkins (GI JOE)! Wow!

Regards,

Brett