• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two slabs for sale....maybe three. Subby 1, ASM 20

21 posts in this topic

Just got these back today from on-site grading. If anyone needs scans I can make them when I get back from Nashville on Sunday.

Shipping is extra, I will take paypal or checks, though checks are strongly preferred. Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

All three have been pressed.

ASM 20: 9.2 OW (thought this was a 9.0.....there, someone actually pointed out a bit of a gift grade when selling!) 90 day average: $2000 My price: $1750

JiM 112: 9.2 OW (not available yet, waiting to hear back from someone)

Subby 1: 9.4 W (this is a stunner that I had pegged as a dead-nuts 9.6) 90 day average: $361 My price: $550 (yes, a premium, this has to be the nicest 9.4 out there. White pages, perfect wrap, bright colors, undergraded)

slabs.jpg

The ASM and Subby are only going to be for sale until tomorrow. I am going to drop them off at ComicLink's booth tomorrow if they don't sell, so if anyone is interested let me know ASAP.

ASM 20: 9.2 OW (thought this was a 9.0.....there, someone actually pointed out a bit of a gift grade when selling!) 90 day average: $2000 My price: $1750

:cloud9:

Very nice book. Don't show me a good picture, I might be tempted. There's one in the auction Tuesday too I'm watching. (thumbs u

Dude...you need to get some new carpet! :baiting:

Countertop. :gossip:

Then he should switch to Quartz. It's non-porous. :applause:

Dude...you need to get some new carpet! :baiting:

Countertop. :gossip:

Either way, it is nice to have colors like that - conceals the vomit :thumbsup:

Tom,

I think that is granite :hi:

brazilian granite called giallo vineziano ( I used to sell the stuff )

Hmm... then tell me what granite this is....

NewKitchen013.jpg

Volga Blue (thumbs u

You are (worship)

:acclaim: for the record , despite what you'll be told by dealers its not brazilian or italian. the quarry is in the ukraine. and geologically its not a granite , its a gnice(although it shares all the properties of granite)

very nice stone!