• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sgt Fury #1 war or super-hero comic?

122 posts in this topic

Seems like too small a guy to play Dum Dum.

It`s Hollywood if they can make 5 foot 9 inches Arnold big or Stallone at 5 foot 8 inches big, they can make him big, :D joke there

plus they got CGI now, if he needs a six pack,it will magically appear.

Stallone is indeed short, but Arnie is over 6 ft tall. I've never seen him in person, but I've seen Lou Ferrigno in person, who's around 6'5", and you can see Arnold alongside Ferrigno in "Pumping Iron". If Arnold was only 5'9", then Franco Columbu must've been about 5'0"!

Arnold is supposed to be 6' 2" but I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bit shorter as generally there's an inclination to exaggerate height.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000216/bio

From what I've heard, he is definitely at least 6'. He's definitely taller than 5'9". Just from having seen Ferrigno in person, who looks pretty close to the 6'5" he's claimed to be, and then comparing Arnie in pictures alongside Lou, he's definitely in the 6-foot range.

Seems like too small a guy to play Dum Dum.

It`s Hollywood if they can make 5 foot 9 inches Arnold big or Stallone at 5 foot 8 inches big, they can make him big, :D joke there

plus they got CGI now, if he needs a six pack,it will magically appear.

Stallone is indeed short, but Arnie is over 6 ft tall. I've never seen him in person, but I've seen Lou Ferrigno in person, who's around 6'5", and you can see Arnold alongside Ferrigno in "Pumping Iron". If Arnold was only 5'9", then Franco Columbu must've been about 5'0"!

Arnold is supposed to be 6' 2" but I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bit shorter as generally there's an inclination to exaggerate height.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000216/bio

I've met Arnold and I'm just a bit over 6'3" and he looked about two inches shorter than me - so 6'1" seems about right.